Have you ever wondered who’s on the other end of the phone when you call us at Taylor Robinson Music? Meet the staff! Here you can read a little bit more about all of us here at the office. Here’s a little bit about Taylor, Owner and CEO of Taylor Robinson Music Lessons.
1. What are your favorite bands?
- Nirvana, Radio Head, James Brown, Ray Lamontagne, Father John Misty, Howling Wolf
2. If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Fried Chicken
3. What do you enjoy most about working with Taylor Robinson Music?
- I get to build something new and fun with a small but tight-knit group of talented friends. It’s especially fulfilling to build something that promotes music education for beginner musicians and helps provide some much needed financial stability for working professional musicians. These are two groups that I personally know and care about a lot.
4. When you’re not at work, what do you like to do?
- I still play live music and song-write with area musicians. I’m not the best in the world but it sure is fun!
5. What’s your favorite memory in regards to music?
- Anytime I’ve heard something so sublime that it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Music is also tied to every meaningful event in my life. For instance, I remember every song on my custom made wedding playlist. Though there were thousands of hours spent in my 20’s with my first real band and no specific one stands out, the times spent making way too much noise in that messy, carpet lined, garage were some of the best of my life.