Book Online

X

Need Help Choosing?

Give us a call at (800) 827-6521 or contact us via email to get started!

Gracie T.
Kansas City, MO

Vocal Lessons

Studio or Webcam

About Me

Hi, my name is Gracie. I am from Jackson, MS and have a degree in music voice from Mississippi State University where I graduated in May of 2019. I was a member of the Kansas City Symphony Chorus in 2 and have performed in operas, recitals, masterclasses, and more. I am currently getting a masters in vocal performance at University of Central Missouri. My goal is to help students reach their musical potentials and promote a growing love of music and performance. Hope to meet you soon!

Gracie T. is proficient in and teaches Vocal Lessons .

What to expect in my Vocal Lessons

Beginner - Intermediate

During the first lesson, we will discuss what the student wants to get out of these lessons, their musical goals, and what experience they may have. Then, we will do warm-ups and vocal exercises to help me determine their range and current skill level. If they have repertoire prepared they can sing it for me and I will work on it with them. I will tell them what I think they need to work on and how we will address it in our lessons. We will then select repertoire. In the following lessons, we will start with warm-ups and vocal exercises and then work on selected repertoire.

Formal Education:

Degree in Voice from Mississippi State University; working on a degree in vocal performance at University of Central Missouri

Private Education:

Private lessons with Ken Roberts and Sarah Tannehill Anderson

Performing Experience:

Multiple Opera Scenes productions with Mississippi State University and Harrower Young Artist Program and have been in four complete Operas

Age Group Taught:
  • Young Adult Adult Under 6yrs Child
Genres Taught:
  • Classical
Lessons Locations:
  • Teacher 's Studio
  • Webcam
Availability:
Day Start Time End Time Detailed View
Mon 6:30pm 10:00pm View
Tue 7:00pm 10:00pm View
Wed 6:30pm 10:00pm View
Thu 6:30pm 10:00pm View
Fri 7:00pm 10:00pm View
Sat 7:30pm 10:00pm View
Sun 7:30pm 10:00pm View
Last updated on 07/26/2023
Map:
Gracie T. is willing to travel up to a distance of 25 Miles to teach a lesson in your home.
Points of Interest in Lower Manhattan
Video Cover Image
Review:

vocal lessons for my daughter

Hello I am Currently looking for a vocal teacher for my daughter. She is 6 yrs old and loves to sing. Is there a time when we could possibly meet and see if you can see if she's a good fit for both of you. Linda Suarez wrote on Wed, 13 Oct 2021

Review
    Title
    Review
    Your Ratings
    Rate the Quality of Lesson
    Your Name:
    Captcha
    Need Help Choosing?

Give us a call at (800) 827-6521 or contact us via email to get started!

Instructor Schedule

Attention!

You are about to submit a review for Gracie T.. For questions about lesson package pricing or any other inquiries, please contact us via email or give us a call at (800) 827-6521. Thank you!