If you have your own website, show the world that you’re a certified Taylor Robinson Music Instructor with an HTML badge! This is a great way to attract more people to your profile and get more students.
Here’s how to add a badge to your website:
- First, log in to your Instructor Dashboard.
- Go to Payments > Extras to find your custom HTML badge.
- Hit the “Copy” button
- Follow the directions below for your web host provider:
- Paste the code into the Contents field.
- Press Save.
- Drag-and-drop the new gadget to where you want it to appear.
- Save the layout
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open GoCentral.
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and click the green +
- Scroll to bottom of the Add Section panel and click Show More.
- Click the HTML pane.
- Click a layout in the HTML panel and you’ll see a Section Added confirmation.
- Click the HTML panel to begin customizing its settings.
- Paste the HTML in the Custom Code field.
- Click the > or Done at the top of the HTML panel
- Click Publish
- Open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Embed from the menu.
- Click the </> icon in the URL field
- Paste in the embed code
- Click Apply to publish your changes
- Click on the Custom HTML element
- Click Edit Custom HTML in the popup.
- Paste the embed code into the element.
- Click outside of the element, and the image should appear
- Publish your changes to apply it to the live site
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click More.
- Click HTML iframe, or drag it the relevant location on your page.
- Enter the HTTPS code.
- Click Apply.
- Login to the Dashboard for WordPress.
- Click the Pages or Posts link on the left side of the page, depending which one you want to add the badge to.
- Select the page or post where you want the badge to appear
- Click the Text tab above the content box
- Paste in the HTML code where you want it to appear in the text..
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
Do you need help with a different platform? Leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to help!